This Week’s Memory Verse: Micah 6:8 NKJV
He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly, To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?
( For those who choose to memorize in the KJV
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8 KJV )
This Week’s Message:
What does God want? Goodness, Mercy, Love, Justice and a Relationship with you.
This Week’s verse shows us pretty plainly how the LORD wants us to live.
- The verse says that God has shown us what is good and that is:
- He wants us to be fully committed to Him and walk humbly with Him daily.
- He wants us to be upright in all our daily doings.
- He wants us to be merciful towards others as He has been merciful towards us.
- He wants us to do good, be kind, loving, exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit in our lives.
When you think about it, what He is requiring of us is no more than He has done.
He is not asking much of us, He just wants us to have a close personal relationship with Him, one in which we love Him as He loves us.
If we do this our lives will be good, spiritually rich, and full of blessings.
Memorize this verse to remind yourself daily how the LORD wants you to live.
If you would like you can Print the memory verse out in a card format to post to your bathroom mirror, refrigerator, car visor, or other place that would keep it in your daily vision. It will help to remind you to memorize it as you go through your day and also could be a great tool in sharing with others who might benefit from it also.
Blessings to you daily as you memorize His wonderful word!
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org/ScriptMem