I AM GRATEFUL FOR….MY CIRCUMSTANCES
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
An Attitude of Gratitude Thought & Prayer:
even though I feel my circumstances are not the best right now I will choose to give You thanks for them.
I will choose to be obedient to Your word and believe that my current circumstances are Your will for me at this time. I will focus on giving You thanks and praise for all things, and by doing that I will not be grumbling, complaining or thinking negatively. How can I possibly do this if… according to my understanding…my circumstances are less than ideal?
- I will lean not on my own understanding, but in all my ways acknowledge You, God, and trust in You according to Proverbs 3:5.
- I will trust in You to work all things together for good in my life according to Romans 8:28.
- I will believe that, what the enemy may have meant for harm in my life, You, God, allowed, to somehow accomplish good for me, according to Genesis 50:20.
- I believe You will fulfill Your plan and purpose for me according to Psalm 138:8.
- I can remain positive by thinking, saying and doing all this for: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
…for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation,… Philippians 4:11-12
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org